I take pride in being a celebrant and would love to guide you through your ceremony or event.
As your Celebrant I will…
- put your wishes first, guide and support accordingly
- spend time getting to know the ‘why’ of the ceremony to help create a meaningful one
- comply with the Marriage Act 1961 and the Marriage Regulations 1963
- comply with the Code of Practice for Celebrants
- recognise the social, cultural and moral significance of the ceremony in the Australian community
- respect the importance of family and other relationships
- maintain and act in a professional manner
- fulfil any promises and obligations
- resolve any issues to the best of my ability
- respect the privacy and confidentiality of my clients, their families and friends
- welcome and act on any feedback
- continue to participate in ongoing training and learning of my profession.